Welcome To Samarpan
Samarpan is a social and cultural Non Governmental and non profit making organization working for more than last 10 years to improve the quality of society and life of children.
It is registered under Indian Trust Act 1882. It was established in 23rd Sep. 2005. But it was registered as a trust on 28th December 2006. In 2005 itself the organization took up activities of making people aware, sensitive and creative in both rural and urban areas of Giridih & Koderma District. The organization believes that people cannot struggle on issues and against exploitation and oppression on their own.
It found it necessary that its activists take up the issues and organize the people so as to enable them to get their right. At the moment the organization takes up issues and concentrates its activities in Giridih, Koderma, Sahebganj, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Plamu, Garwah and Bokaro District of Jharkhand. The organization initiated its efforts to strengthen youth groups as a tool of social mobilization.
ABOUT THE ORAGANISATION:-
The concept of egalitarian society has always eluded the civil society. Most of them have advocated that it is almost impossible to hope for one such society yet we can always try to attempt to mould the existing world order for the betterment of the society and of late number of civil society organization which have originated and scaled up themselves to cater to the need of the societies and its most deprived classes. These organization, how known as nongovernmental organizations are the result of positive effort of a group of dedicated workers drawn from different social disciplines effectively channeled in the right direction.
• To undertake research and action activities in the domains of health, education, natural resource managements etc.
• To building Community based organizations.
• To promotion and capacity building of WSHG.
• To initiate activities on a wide spectrum of socially relevant problems including child rights, women’s empowerment, care of the elderly and improvement of livelihood.
• To training for folk-theater and dance.
• To strengthen democracy in grassroot level by capacity building of PRI.
• Promotion of sustainable livelihood prog. And increasing per capita income of the out reach population.